From: Ken Peoples [mailto:kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net]
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2001 12:31 PM
To: seaint
Subject: W21x55 and W21x48 beams

We were updating our 9th edition manual's k dimensions and just noticed that AISC's table showing revised k's for beams includes W21x55 and W21x48 beams.  I wasn't aware of these beam sizes.  Does anyone know if these are readily available? (I also saw several big W44's were quite different from what is in my 9th ed. ASD manual, but I don't use anything like that anyway).

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates
1584 Weaversville Road
Northampton, PA 18067-9039